Treatment of Premature ejaculation
Hello doctor, my name is Mohit 29yrs. I have problem of Premature ejaculation since last 5 years. I am a married person and my spouse never get satisfaction from me in bed since I get ejeculated very easily within a minute or two. I have tried medication (Dr. Reckweg's R41, Himalaya Spemen, Dabur Shilajit and Himalaya Tentex)but got no positive results. I always feels guilty for this. I get my penis erection but the only problem is I can not control my ejeculation. I tried meditation but again I failed to get positive results. Now I am going into depression because of this resulting lesser sexual activity. I want to make myself playing longer at bed but unfortunately I can't. I did masturbation for long time. I request you to please prescribe me medicines so that I will also enjoy my love life. This is my last hope and I am waiting for your response with prescription. Please help me.

Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to premature ejaculation, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. for further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com take care
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
Dear Mohit, Firstly with regards to medications as mentioned by you above are specifically used to deal with your issue of premature ejaculation. It seems that due to premature ejaculation you have started developing issue of performance anxiety as well. Does it happen when you get aroused you feel you should go in otherwise it will go down and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. Premature ejaculation can be frustrating and embarrassing. You may feel you don’t have enough time to enjoy sex. You may have difficulty satisfying your partner. For some men, embarrassment about premature ejaculation can cause problems with intimacy and damage their relationships. There is no set time for how long a man should “last” during sex. But when a man has an orgasm before he wants to, he loses his erection and can’t continue with intercourse. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as same has been cured earlier and can be cured now with you as well with proper treatment and medications.
If you genuinely looking for a permanent solution feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved. You can contact me through this app or reach out to me directly. Website - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
Hello Mohit, hope u r doing well in life Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physiological factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol ur problm needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!