Treatment for testies

Sir, i m having a lump in the left testicle. i have gone through treatment but then i have done my semen analysis. it has shown azoospermia. i have gone through the hormonal test. it has come out normal. kindly suggest to get rid of it. it is urgent.

Doctor Answers (1) on Treatment for testies

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern....2 possibilities are there....There is no production of sperm by Testicles or The sperms are produced by testicles but there may be blockage in passage of the sperm from testicles to Urethra...get your semen analysis done after 2 weeks if that also shows azoospermia you have to get your testicular biopsy done to confirm weather sperm production happening or not...if spermatogenesis happening then you will require investigations to rule out blockage of sperm pathway...If Testicular Biopsy does not show, any spermatogenesis there is no treatment that can induce it....If Azoospermia is due to blockage in the Vas Deferens it can be cured by surgery...Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.