Travoprost & prednisolone
I am on travatan drops because of glaucoma suspect for 50 days. Even after that sometimes I have headache & pain around eyes cuz of which I was recommended to neuro. Now they think its cluster headache & wanted me to start prednisolone. please tell if travoprost and prednisolone have any sideffect if used together??

Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Travoprost drops are prescribed to reduce your intra ocular pressure (pressure inside the eyes). Prednisolone, on the contrary, can actually increase the eye pressure by a different mechanism. Since prednisolone is given for another purpose, inform the same to your eye doctor. He/she can then monitor your eye pressure and advise accordingly.