Travel after Lasik
I am getting LASIK done after 2 days. But I will be going on vacation 9 days after the surgery. Is it safe to travel then and will I be completely healed before that. Moreover when will I be able to wash my hair, face and apply eye makeup?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello.. U can travel n enjoy ur vacation Swimming is allowed 2 weeks after surgery
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Avoid swimming in dirty water. Avoid rubbing eyes. Avoid eyes from trauma. Risky travel. Better avoid it if not compulsory. You can do make up , face wash & hair wash after few days after surgery.

Is lasik safe for astigmatism How to stop vomiting during travelling What is the cost of lasik surgery