Travel after IVF
Hi, I am planning for IVF soon. I am interested in knowing how early can i travel after ivf? i have a planned holiday outside India in November for a week. how early is travelling allowed after ivf?

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...there are no data suggestive of ill effects due to travel after your ivf...but its always better to get it confirmed by your treating doctors as they will be knowing your condition better....if you are perfectly fine after ivf means you can travel....Regards