Transvaginal ultrasound

Hi, The doctor did transvaginal ultrasound yesterday and found it is 7 weeks and can hear very light heart beat. When she removed the stick she found some blood. Is it normal? I am very scared

Doctor Answers (2) on Transvaginal ultrasound

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is obvious for you to become worried but there is nothing to worry about. It is perfectly fine. Eat a healthy diet and take proper supplements. Follow up with your gynecologist if you experience further bleeding or pain. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can guide you better. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You need not worry about it much. 
Its alright.
Its normal.
Just have proper food, take all the supplements as suggested by your gynaecologist and take rest.
If you have any further bleeding or pain etc, do  visit the gynaecologist at the earliest.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.