Transmitted acne in body

Looks like I have got some transmitted disease. I have got pimples in different parts of body, even on penis. It has been 3 months. I took anti allergic pills, they helped a bit but not completely. I am a virgin so I don't think it's STD but it looks like herpes. Any idea how to cure this? What should I do? Should I visit dermatologist or sexologist?
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Transmitted acne in body

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
U have to get checked up by a venerologist or general practitioner
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?