Transmitted diseases

Sir I had a sexual encounter 3months ago although used protection I am having mouth ulcers,whitish tongue n pain in the right side of my neck The issues r being rising for a month or so I guess.
views-icons 18 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Please visit a dermatologist and get blood tests done for common sexually transmitted diseases. Tests needed are blood counts, VDRL, TPHA, HIV, HBsAg, HSV 1&2 IgG and IgM, gram stain and culture from the ulcer. Treatment will be according to the test results. The type of ulcer will also aid in diagnosis of what kind of infection you have. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?