Does sucking transmit herpes to female?
2 months ago I had a Herpes outbreak (HSV) on my penis and the inner part of my lips. I was on medication and still taking. Now after two months there is a sign of sores or an outbreak. I wanted to know if I suck or lick on the breast of my female partner using my lips, will it transmit Herpes to her?

Possible..... for accurate diagnosis and treatment do direct online consultation with photos
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.