Transition FTM
I am looking for Physiologist who can provide me "Gender identity disorder" certificate online so that I can start my transition as soon as possible.

There is none in India who will give you online certificate
Hi mam Thanks for seeking help. There is no such plat form to issues a certificate without a board for transition. You can only have a test which results will show the gender identity disorder. Let's have a detail discussion regarding this.. The institute which can help you is NIMHANS or AIIMS or CIP or PGI like ...that type central Institutes.
Go to nearest gov. hospital, they have protocol for all kind of assessment and surgery, follow them as they suggest.
If you really wish. Even if someone provide you online assessment report that will not used for the surgery.