Transderm scop patch reviews are bad
I have had terrible motion sickness all my life, I want to get rid of this problem, I consulted some doctor online and he suggested to use Transderm scop patch to be put on my forearm for three days continuously while I am at home or working and after that three days I would get rid of that problem forever but when I saw the reviews of that Transderm scop, reviews are very bad... Please guide me...

You can try sublingual tablet. If it prevents the vomiting u can use this medication hence forth. If that fails then u wil have to go with the transdermal patch. There are not many side effects of the patch and it is found to be very helpfull
For the name of the medication you can contact me