Tough black marks
Hi ...it seems like my buttocks have a very strong pigmentation and has lot of marks. I feel very shy to go to the doc and want a suggestion on what medicine can reduce the marks and lighten skin.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Pigmentation over the buttocks could be frictional or due to post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. Sometimes it may be a fungal infection causing blackening too. I feel it's important for you to see a qualified dermatologist and can see a female doctor if you are very shy. Hope this helps. Warm regards.