Black burn mark on face

I have a black burn mark near chin ...... can you suggest me some good cream that will reduce the black mark fast.
views-icons 76 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Black burn mark on face

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Trichologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Is it just a black mark or a scar also along with the mark... You'll need to use a sunscreen regularly to prevent darkening of the mark... And also a skin lightening cream with arbutinin and kojic acid to reduce the mark. However, depth of the pigmentation would decide how's much improvement you can expect or if u need peels or laser treatment. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further appointment requests/ questions may be directed to follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?