Black burn mark on face
I have a black burn mark near chin ...... can you suggest me some good cream that will reduce the black mark fast.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Is it just a black mark or a scar also along with the mark... You'll need to use a sunscreen regularly to prevent darkening of the mark... And also a skin lightening cream with arbutinin and kojic acid to reduce the mark. However, depth of the pigmentation would decide how's much improvement you can expect or if u need peels or laser treatment. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further appointment requests/ questions may be directed to follow up messaging. Warm regards.