Torn in ligament(Knee)
Hi, When I was playing Cricket in my college, I got ligament tear in my Knee. After consulted the doctor he advised me to take MRI scan. I followed the same as he said. Finally my MRI report says I've complete tear of ACL. Please find the contents below which includes in my MRI report. 1. Edema in lateral tibial condyl. 2. Complete tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus Horizontal tear in both menisci. 3. Complete tear of ACL. 4.Grade 1 tear in femoral attachment of posterior cruciate ligament. 5. Joint effusion. Is there any possibilities to clear this defects without operating.

Hello there.... I can understand your concern.....For complete Acl tear surgery is usually recommended.... When surgery is considered, the ligament is not repaired but instead is reconstructed usually with minimally invasive surgery using an arthroscope. .... Consult your orthopedician for further advice....