Toothache
What are the types of fillings for cavity and the costs for them? I am suffering from tootache and wanted to know if extracting a tooth is a better choice or filling it up? I had a drilling some years back but before filling them i had to leave to other state, therefore any suugestions on this issue would be thankful ?

Hello mate. First of all, the problem needs to be seen before we can say anything about what is a better choice for you. And which tooth is affected also matters to say whether it's better to remove it off or not. Cost wise, the cost varies from a dentist to dentist. So you will have to check with them personally in their consulting room for these details. Regards