Toothache!
Having pain in jaw for past few days specially when I take hot tea/milk or cooler. So I am avoiding these as of now. Consulted a doc here and she suggested root canal n cap after that. Since I am new to this city, want to know how much it could cost me before going for treatment?

Hello there. The cost of the treatment varies from dentist to dentist. You should consult a few dentists. Ideally it could cost anywhere between 5-7k. Regards
Dr. Pankti Shah
Dentist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
The treatment cost could vary upon the complexity of the root canal and also the kind of cap you choose. They quality and material of the cap have huge variety.