Tooth sensitivity to hot food
Hi, I was eating some hot meal today.  It was so hot and I always eat warm or normal temperature food. Today it was very hot and it was a soft meal. So I was eating and swallowing it hot. After the meal, I felt sensitivity on lower front tooth. #25,#26. It was there for a second like sharp sensitivity and goes off. After that, I felt some soreness or discomfort on that tooth and gum area. Is this normal to have sensitivity like this? I don't have any cavities on that tooth. Will this sensitivity repeat or persists? I would like to know what does it indicates and what helps? Please share your thoughts. my recent x-rays.

Yours few teeth got infected better u visit clinic for permanent treatment.for temporary use ra thermoseal toothpaste twice daily apply it in yours whole teeth and leave it for two minutes than brush it slowly
If u get relief from this than continue it but not than consult a dentist
It’s not such a big issue so don’t be panic and be calm

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Mild bone loss in anterior region is there .Apply  Sensodyne RR  on the lower anteriors ,keep it for 15 mins and then rinse . Use it 2 to 3 times a day  for 15 days . U ll get releif .