Tooth sensitivity problem
I have tooth sensitivity problem... When ever I eat ice cream or sweets I experience this problem.....

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

teeth sensitivity is a result of loss of outer most layer(enamel) of teeth..that can be due to : - Tooth grinding - Acidic beverages (such as soda) that cause enamel erosion and dentin exposure. - Brushing with a very abrasive toothpaste, brushing incorrectly and/or brushing more than three times a day could result in a loss of enamel. - A chipped or fractured tooth may expose the dentin. here are few steps to avoid sensitivity of teeth: - Practice good oral hygiene. - Use a sensitivity toothpaste like Sensodyne. - Don't brush too hard. - Use a softer toothbrush. - Take care while consuming acidic foods. - Use fluoridated dental products. - Avoid grinding your teeth. - See your dentist regularly for professional tooth cleaning, dental care recommendations and advice on treating your sensitive teeth.
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
Tooth sensitivity is a common dental problem. Meet with a dentist to diagnose the relevant problem and get it treated. It's a system to the underlying problem that needs to be corrected. Tc