Tooth related problems

Hi.. At the age of 20, I have teeth as of 60 years old man. One teeth already excavated. One has cavity. Sensations in 2-3 teeth. I feel as if it is all over for my teeth. Is there any solution that can make my teeth like a proper 20- year old guy? Please help. I m in a mental distress

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

I would suggest you to get an X ray OPG done and post along with your que so that we will be able to provide you a much better opinion as what has to be done
Dr. Madhur Navlani
Orthodontist 12 yrs exp Indore

It is really unfortunate anyone to have a bad set of teeth at such a young age. But trust us, a lot can and should be done to preserve what remains and restore what is lost. Dentistry today revolves around the same principle. It is requested of you to kindly approach a good dentist first so that your case can be evaluated thoroughly and proper guidance be given. It will not take long to do the best we can for you. Remember, a stich in time can save nine.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Hey you don't have to worry about your teeth you can visit my clinic and let me assess your condition and then I will try my level best to treat your teeth and relieve your mental stress generated from the condition of your teeth u can call me my no. Is 9 and 2 and 2 9634591
Dr. Bharath R
Dentist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Don't worry. It's seems like u r having any other abnormal habits like clenching of teeth during night time or during stress and anger or prolonged brushing time.this might be the reason why u r having sensitivity in this young age.pls try to sort it out if u r having any of the above.. If not pls send ur opg (full mouth xray)
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
According to us, these problems r not of great magnitude. Just visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon and get all these minor issues corrected. There s no need of getting disheartened. Its never too late
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hi, no need to worry,technologically dentistry has evolved a lot, visit a dentist and all your problems has to be sloved step by step with a proper treatment planning. Best of luck.