Tooth related problems

Hi.. At the age of 20, I have teeth as of 60 years old man. One teeth already excavated. One has cavity. Sensations in 2-3 teeth. I feel as if it is all over for my teeth. Is there any solution that can make my teeth like a proper 20- year old guy? Please help. I m in a mental distress

Doctor Answers (6) on Tooth related problems

Hey you don't have to worry about your teeth you can visit my clinic and let me assess your condition and then I will try my level best to treat your teeth and relieve your mental stress generated from the condition of your teeth u can call me my no. Is 9 and 2 and 2 9634591
Don't worry. It's seems like u r having any other abnormal habits like clenching of teeth during night time or during stress and anger or prolonged brushing time.this might be the reason why u r having sensitivity in this young age.pls try to sort it out if u r having any of the above.. If not pls send ur opg (full mouth xray)
According to us, these problems r not of great magnitude. Just visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon and get all these minor issues corrected. There s no need of getting disheartened. Its never too late
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
I would suggest you to get an X ray OPG done and post along with your que so that we will be able to provide you a much better opinion as what has to be done
Hi, no need to worry,technologically dentistry has evolved a lot, visit a dentist and all your problems has to be sloved step by step with a proper treatment planning. Best of luck.
Dr. Madhur Navlani Indore | Orthodontist
It is really unfortunate anyone to have a bad set of teeth at such a young age. But trust us, a lot can and should be done to preserve what remains and restore what is lost. Dentistry today revolves around the same principle. It is requested of you to kindly approach a good dentist first so that your case can be evaluated thoroughly and proper guidance be given. It will not take long to do the best we can for you. Remember, a stich in time can save nine.