Tooth Problems

Facing problems in my teeth. It pains a lot, tooth gum bleeds. This is the first time I am facing issue. Please suggest me something. Please suggest me the best ways to keep my teeth healthy.

Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, don't worry. Pain and bleeding may be due to gums inflammation. You need to undergo scaling and oral prophylaxis of your teeth. Visit a dentist and get oral examination done to find out cause & treatment. Meanwhile you can start with warm saline rinses which will help in reducing gums inflammation. Best way to keep teeth healthy is to brush twice a day with soft tooth brush in upside down fashion and gently clean your tongue also with brush. Alternative flossing and using non alcohol based mouthwash is good for keeping teeth and gums healthy. Take care.
Dr. Viral Parikh
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it's really unfortunate that you are facing bleeding gums problem at such a young age of 28. There has to be some underlying cause for bleeding gums. May be some gum disease, which in layman's terms is called 'Pyorrhea'. You need to visit your local Dentist and get it evaluated. Hope this answers your query to some extent. If you still have any doubts, feel free to revert back.