Tooth pain , sensitivity

I am suffering from tooth pain.. I also have pain in my jaws and also bleeding.Please let me know if there are any home remedies to treat this.I also have sensitivity problem. What could be the reason for this

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth pain , sensitivity

Hi, there are many reasons for tooth pain and senstivity. Bleeding from gums is suggestive of inflammation for which you need cleaning & scaling of teeth & oral examination for finding reason for toothache. Home remedy for preventing it is - brushing twice a day with soft toothbrush and warm saline rinses. Once you have pain, home remedies will give you temporary relief only. Better to visit a dentist and get it checked for permanemt treatment.
Tooth pain might be because of multiple reasons, but based on your symptoms, I understand that it might be a gum disease. Its better for u to get ur teeth examined by a competent Dental Surgeon for final diagnosis and treatment. Home remedies like use of citrus fruits to prevent gum diseases will only be useful to prevent dental problems but not cure established problems.
Hi. It's really unfortunate that you are suffering from toothache since a long time. Hope it's tolerable. Before actually jumping on to diagnosis or conclusion, Firstly is the pain in jaws throughout or only when you get up in the morning?.... if so., could be because of night grinding or severe clenching. Secondly, if there is a tooth pain due to decay then you'll have to get it restored either by filling or any other mode depending upon the depth of the cavity. Thirdly, Sensitivity has multiple reasons, like cavities, notches, gum recession.. etc. Request you to visit your local dentist and rectify the problem at the earliest before it takes a huge proportion. Hope this satisfactorily answers your query. If you still have anything to ask, please feel free to do so.