Tooth pain problem

Hi, My teeth are paining because some food got stuck into it. Everyday some food get stuck and I have to remove it. Please suggest what should I do so that food will not get stuck? Also that should not have any side effect.
views-icons 66 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Tooth pain problem

Hi..you can remove it.Better to visit dentist for teeth scaling. Regards
Dr. Mukesh K Asrani Ahmedabad | Oral Medicine and Radiology
Hi, your complaints are suggestive of cavities in your teeth and as your teeth are paining, there might be infection in them. I would advice you to meet your dentist, get an X-ray done and take the required treatment. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there... It could be either due to cavity in your tooth or unhealthy gums... You should visit a nearby dentist and get it diagnosed soon and plan for the treatment accordingly... Take care ..!!
Hello. Food lodgement can be caused by decayed teeth or by weak gums. Either way you will have pain during food lodgement, and the cause needs to be treated. Do not use any sharp objects to remove the lodged food, you have to floss. Please visit your dentist for treatment of the cause.
See if you have regular complaint of food stuck, you should definitely consult your dentist soon and get filling done, if it's already deep to pulp floor he/she may suggest you to go for root canal treatment and get it done soon to avoid further loss of your tooth structure,
Hey the tooth filled up, that's the permanent solution If decay has involved pulp den have to do root canal. Since food lodgement is a main problem for u, get the filling done.