Tooth pain

I have problem in my teeth. When I doing a brush morning that time I have pain in outside of tooth. Enamel layer was damaged. Please give me suggestions and medicine.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tooth pain

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi.. It could be because of tooth decay or worn out enamel called cervical abrasion. It can be solved by doing composite fillings or by root canal as needed. Regards
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello, If you think there is decay in the tooth it is best to go to the dentist because it will only continue to get worse. If it is from clenching take some advil to alleviate the soreness. If the pain is from gums u have to clean your teeth very smoothly and avoid contact with gum because the cleaning with contact of gum may be lead to some recision of gum that which cause a pain and uncomfortably so that avoid that and if you have very sensitive teeth to hot and cold use Sensodine tooth past.