Tooth pain

I am suffering from tooth pain. Sometimes my jaws start bleeding while I brush. What could be the reason for this. Please suggest me any remedies to overcome the pain
views-icons 79 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Animesh Jaisawal
Dentist 10 yrs exp Varanasi
Tooth pain can be caused by a variety of reasons such as cavities in tooth reaching pulp,exposed pulp, periapical abscess etc, First you visit a dentist to find out the exact cause of tooth pain, clinical and radiographical examination is required, as you said you have bleeding gums so you are also suffering from chronic generalized gingivitis. Dentist will prescribe you proper medications after clinical examination. You will also need oral prophylaxis or scaling of tooth.  For any more suggestion contact me at docs.animesh@gmail.com .Thanks
Pain could be due to tooth decay. Until your examined thoroughly the cause could not be found out. I would suggest you visit a near by dentist and get it diagnosed.