Hi..Just follow these steps-
1. Avoid hot and spicy food for 4 days
2. Take soft diet like curdrice, idli, dosa, bread or kichdi, oats
3. Do not spit, rinse or brush for today.
4. Do warm water with salt rinsing twice daily for a week.
5. You can drink water, fruit juices but no carbonated drinks.
Fine ,it's a small procedure so nothing to worry much. Here's my advise :
1. Avoid hot , hard , spicy food for next 3 days.
2. Keep the pressure dressing in your oral cavity for half and hr after extraction.
3.Do not spit out saliva or blood for next 24 hrs, try swallowing what ever gets collected in your oral cavity.
4. Start with salt Luke warm water gargle or medicated mouth wash after 3 days ,4-5 times a day.
5. You can consult with your dentist after 3-5 days.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.