Tooth Carries
I have carries in my molar tooth. There is skin slightly coming on top of it. Fixture have recommended I get the skin removed using surgery and then get the carries removed. What should I do?

Thanks for your query. I believe you are talking about your wisdom tooth, from the information you have mentioned. A pericoronal flap causes food impaction and hence caries. I would agree with your doctor and recommend a similar line of treatment. Please note I can only give a definitive diagnoses after a thorough examination. I hope this has been helpful.