Tooth and jaw pain

I am having tooth and jaw pain since yesterday night.. It pains a lot particularly in the night.. What should I do

Dr. Varun Bharat Bhatia
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Thane
Hello. Pain in jaw and tooth especially in night is indicative of tooth decay reaching the nerve of your teeth. Kindly visit a dentist who will do a thorough examination and suggest you a treatment which mostly will be to do a root canal of that teeth followed by placement of cap/crown on that teeth. Regards, Dr Varun B Bhatia
Dr. Vishal Karkamkar
Dentist 10 yrs exp Thane
Hello,     Probably one of your tooth or more than one teeth are decayed and they are causing you pain. kindly take a pain killer for time being and visit your dentist at the earliest.     Try to save your teeth if possible. don't go for removal unless necessary.     Also, along with the treatment for the required teeth, get your other teeth checked and the required ones treated at the earliest to avoid future inconvenience.