Tooth ache since one week

I am suffering with tooth sensitivity since one week.what is the best remedy to avoid the tooth senstivity issues?

To start with, try to use a special toothpaste like Sensodyne or Colgate Sensitive. Most of the times using for a week can solve the problem. If the problem persists even after 2 weeks visit your nearest dentist. Try and avoid too cold or hot food for the next week.
Dr. Anviti Puranik
Dentist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Tooth sensitivity is due to many reasons like deposits, cavities, gum recession etc. For giving a proper treatment we need to know the exact cause of sensitivity. For time being you can start using anti sensitive tooth paste. But you do have to visit a dentist for removing the cause of sensitivity. Also you can avoid too hot or too cold stuff till your problem gets solved.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
I think your tooth is decayed  thats you are having pain if you consult a near by dentist then depending on the status of tooth either tooth can be treated rct or it has be removed