Too much weight gain
I left gym for a year n gained 25 kilos nw i wanna take fat burners recommend me some for easy fat loss n fast

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Ayurveda 16 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. On your place you are correct. But you have to give time for yourself. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314