Too much loose motion
My daughter of age 1 month, is having too much loose motion and cries continuously, doesn't sleep much. My wife is having good diet and feeds well as well to the baby. We have consulted 2-3 doctors but of no use. The situation is still the same. Please suggest something.

Hello..... Children are more prone to inefective diarrhea... And infective diarrhea don't last more than a week.. It could be due to viral, bacterial or over use of antibiotics... Tell your wife to continue breast feeding as and when required.. Consult pediatrician in good hospital...