Too Much Headache
Hi Sir / Madam. I have severe headache from many months. But I don't take any tablets for the pain. But these days it's not tolerable. The pain starts in evenings till next day morning or afternoon. The pain is in the right side of my head. Looking for your valuable suggestions. Thanks. Samuel.

Hello do u have any issues with vision ( blurring or double) at the peak of headache or nausea vomiting. Are u able to sleep ?? U need to visit a neurologist or neurosurgeron for consultation. Get urself examine
for short-term u can use a simple analgesic
visit a doctor