Too much grey hair.

Hello everyone, I'm 27years old and weigh around 110kg. My problem is I'm unable to cut down weight and at this age I've hair loss along with too much of grey hair. I've grey hair in head, beard and chest. It would be really great if someone could help me out. Any surgery or colour filling clinics in Bangalore?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. I don't think you need colour filling, rather you need a doctor to see you, counsel you about your condition and look for a cause for greying. You sound as though you have already lost all hope.. But I haven't! A very respectable 60 Yr old lady I know, who was 92 kg and has knee pain so couldn't work out, lost 16 KGS in about ten months with dieting alone - dieting, meaningful and nutritious. So you definitely can lose weight. So we need to treat you on the whole. You can consult me further on private chat may you need any further help. Best wishes. Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital.