Too much cough he is not
Sleeping night. Cold and fever give quickly relief medicine in homeopathy.he have seasonal allergic

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello.. Well it's a common symptom in cold...I suggest you to take steam atleast 3 times in a day..it will help in relieving your cold...try to have warm water and food..cover yourself well...you may need anti histamines like cetrizine for cold .. you also need to do tepid sponging for cold and can use foki fit fever...consult a physician ..thank you