I am having fever since last night
I am having fever since last night and I cannot take any medicine as I have a daughter who is 4 months old and I'm on breastfeed...i am having fever n headache and bodypain as well. Please suggest me a mild medicine which will help me

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I can surely help you with some medicine but for that I need to know a few more details. If you want to provide me with those details then you can start a online consultation with me on this by clicking chat now option. After taking a detailed history, I will be able to help you with a prescription. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Fever and shivering at night Night fevers in children Running a fever at night only