Tonsils and swelling

Hi doctor, Am neena am facing problem of tonsils and my throat is infected very badly.it's full with redness , swollen glands, and tonsils. My one side gland is swelled round the clock since 1 year and occasionally tonsils stone out from the gland and Moreover my lymph nodes also get swelled due to this. Please help me to reduce my swelling and complete healing from this tonsils. Regards Neena

Hello there..... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice.... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration..... Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out....
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Neena, For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. This forum is exclusively for availing of SECOND OPINIONS. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately