Tonsilitis
I am suffering from tonsil stones. Whatever i eat , the small food particles get stuck on one side tonsil pocket which is opened. My one side of tonsil is opened and food get stuck in this and it will cause bad breath. I want that tonsil pocket to be close. Is there anyway to close that pocket (cut om tonsil). Please advise.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

An ENT specialist will be helpful

Hello...it might be tonsillolith ..please meet a general surgeon and get it examined and I think you will have to undergo procedure for testing it as well as require antibiotics...please meet a doctor in person and get yourself evaluated...thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
White tonsiloliths are asymptomatic....you need frequent mouth rinse with oral antiseptics and good oral care