Tonsil problem

Few mnths ago i have infection in my tonsils due to which small hole formed in my tonsil... Which gets fill with some yellow type substance time to time... Infection is gone but this hole is not healing... Is this normal....??? Can u plz suggest treatment...

Doctor Answers (2) on Tonsil problem

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
LASER ASSISTED ABLATION OF TONSILS is the best procedure for you.
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist equipped with LASERs in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well we need to see it...it's better you consult Ent specialist and get it examined... recurrent infection is not a good thing ..you might go to chronic tonsillitis which may require surgical removal...so first consult an Ent specialist and get examined...thank you