Tonsil/lymph node not sur

In my throat there are some lymph node/tonsil kind of glands. One gland kept big shape ..it was a tiny tonsil kind of thing 2 years ago. Now I am feeling it is increasing day by day. I use to have sore throat since childhood. Please suggest me what is that. And what is permannet solution for this ? Where u should consult . I am currently living in Navalur Chennai location.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

It is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately
Harisha N L

I would suggest you to consult nearest ent specialist for clinical examination and evaluation depending upon the findings they will guide you further...till then Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain..Regards.