Tongue ulcer
I drank karela juice(bottled one) for two days and on the second day my mouth started paining. The next day I saw some redness on my tongue and my gums started paining. The day after that my tongue become extra sensitive and small white ulcers below the tongue and on the side. It's been 4 days and the pain continues. Is there any herbal remedy or I need to get myself checked.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...avoid taking spicy ,hot ,chilly food items , avoid smoking ,chewing beetle nuts , alcohol, take vitamin tablets ,apply local anesthetic to area ,have tender coconut, buttermilk . have lot of fruits and vegetables...if no improvements consult nearest physician they will do the needful.