Tongue lesion
I have tongue lesion and I have consulted to aiims delhi . According to ultrasound report is normal should I go for biopsy. How can I remove lesion. Is laser operation possible. I have attached image . Please suggest me . It is from last 4 yrs.i am afraid it can be dangerous in future. Please suggest me best possible way to remove it without side effect.

History of sharp teeth if any is most important. Biopsy and finger palpation is must

Looks like traumatic ulcer
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation and management
From the attached picture it looks like a small cyst. However, it is prudent to check it thoroughly/biopsy it  since it's there for a long duration. If the tooth is sharp then please meet a dentist and get it filed. Avoid smoking and consuming paan and tobacco. Please consult online with a better photo and also with detailed history and all reports.
It looks like the result of biting of the tongue.. A traumatic ulcer.. Can say more only with more detailed history. Please share a more close up picture and consult online for further queries..