Tobacco powder addiction
I used smoke. I quit smoking, during my extreme cravings for cigarette I chewed tobacco paan and after a few months I quit that too but soon after that I started using tobacco tooth powder which has become addiction now. How can I give up using this? I am sure I won't start smoking or chewing paan again.

Dr. Swarnendu Banerjee
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Pune
It is very good to know that you thought of quitting smoking but don't cling to other habit, as the process will continue. It makes the oral mucosa vulnerable to carcinogenic agents. The sooner you realize that better for you and your family. Homoeopathy can help you in quitting smoking without any side effects as the treatment is natural. You also need to have a very strong will power, as only medicine won't help unless you have will to quit. Remember you are stronger than your habits. Wish you all the best towards the journey of health