To stop bleeding ?
I want to stop mensuration bleeding . because my periods comes before 15 days and today 8th day of bleeding. This problem occur after took unwanted 72 tablet . please give me some opinion ?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Unscheduled bleeding is a common side effect of ipill. You may choose to wait for it to sort itself out over the next couple of cycles or you may see your gynaecologist for a prescription of the oral contraceptive pill which will give you excellent contraceptive cover and sort out your periods too. Best wishes