To reduce weight
How to reduce weight? I have done dieting for about 20 days it's not working. I have to reduce almost 5kg by 20 days because I have to for an cabin crew interview

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too in healthy way.

Hello there. I can understand your concern but there is no healthy way of losing that much weight in so little time. At the maximum you can lose upto 2 kilograms. Also diet alone wont be of much help. Cardio workout will also need to be followed. Have a high protein, low carbohydrate and high fiber diet. Take in less calories than daily required. Have smaller meals instead of 3 big meals. Have 2 cups of green tea in a day. Drink lots of water. Avoid carbonated beverages. BEST regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.