To prevent pregnency

Need to get abortion to my cousine girlfriend suggest me an solution. They are still unmarried. What to do now.?

Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

Get an ultrasound done. Method of abortion will Depend upon gestational age of fetus.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, as pregnancy is confirmed,  when was her last Period?so that one can tell you  how many weeks she is.If it is less then 7 wks can be done by medicine if more , need surgical methods. Meet gynaecologist soon. Thanks
Dr. Asmita Kaundal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Hello! Method of abortion  whether medical or surgical would depend upon the duration of preganacy (how many weeks or months). Get an ultasound done to confirm the pregnancy, dating and to know the site of pregnancy.  See your gyanecologist for a detailed evaluation and further advice
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. how many days or months pregnant is she? Firstly had the pregnancy been confirmed through ultrasound? we will need a more elaborate and investigations will be needed. based on the duration of pregnancy, the method of abortion will vary. so kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.