ayurveda-icon
To increase sperm count
We are planning for child so To maintain my sexual health I want to take below mentioned medicine's Please suggest me how to take Right dose शतावरी चुर्ण अश्वगंधा चुर्णचुर्ण सफेद मुसळी क्वाथचुर्ण हे सर्व कशा प्रकारे सेवन करावे कोणती काळजी घ्यावी

Take ayurvedic medicine.. To increase sperm count and motality... To be sexually fit completely.. To be a father soon
for further information consult me privately
Better to check suitability of medicine before deciding dose... all medicine not suitable for all and all conditions.. you have not mentioned your health problem...