To get pregnant
I plan to get pregnant this year. My periods are regular. I have never faced any issue with my periods just sometimes cramps are there. I don't take any medication for preiod cramps. I am a bit scared because of covid situation. I am not vaccinated yet. My husband has got 1st dose of vaccination. How much regular should we have sex to get pregnant? Me and my husband are of same age.

Perform in ur fertile days.. And plz check husband's semen analysis test done also.. Take counselling
for further information consult me privately
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
Your egg should meet the sperm of your husband. Egg is released once in a month.