Tip of my penis
My penis tip got a patch of red and sensitive skin which after masterbation becomes so res and little painfull the mark is very odd looking i visited dermatologist he prescribe me tacroz forte 0.1 and some antibiotic tablates but it did'nt work please suggest me some treatment for this the skin on lips on tip of penis also became loose and outcrop .

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi I would advice against using any further cream blindly without diagnosis if tacroz forte and antibiotics have not worked. A common cause of red patch on foreskin of penis is zoons balanitis which can respond to steroid creams but will not be cured unless you get circumcised. If it has not responded to this also it needs to be biopsied to rule out more sinister causes. Please visit an urologist.