Tip of my penis

My penis tip got a patch of red and sensitive skin which after masterbation becomes so res and little painfull the mark is very odd looking i visited dermatologist he prescribe me tacroz forte 0.1 and some antibiotic tablates but it did'nt work please suggest me some treatment for this the skin on lips on tip of penis also became loose and outcrop .
views-icons 62 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tip of my penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
3 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Urologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi I would advice against using any further cream blindly without diagnosis if tacroz forte and antibiotics have not worked. A common cause of red patch on foreskin of penis is zoons balanitis which can respond to steroid creams but will not be cured unless you get circumcised. If it has not responded to this also it needs to be biopsied to rule out more sinister causes. Please visit an urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?