Tiny pimples on face
I have pcod.so small acne arises on my face.I use supatret C .but it is not curing.my face looks dull.can I use vitamin e for skin massaging.what should I use for acne also? Please advise me because it is so irritating.

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Vitamin E for massaging comes as special creams and you can try but it wont address acne.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.