Tiny bumps on scrotum
I had tiny bumps on scrotal sac since I was 12, over last one year they have spread on the skin. What precautions can I take and which doctor should I go to dermatologist or sexual health doctor?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Can be cysts Consult with a dermatologist or surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.