Tiny boils back of hands
Hi Doctor, Since the past 2 days, I am observing tiny boils appear at the back of my hands, between fingers and near thumb (on the back side of it). These are tiny boils, little red, maybe filled with fluid - I am not sure, little itchy also, total 10 in number counting both hands...what could be the reason for this and how to cure it?

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 25 yrs exp Pune

it seem to be soap allergy or a contagious disease so better see personally a dermatologist or apply coconut oil with camphor mix till then
Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hey please visit a dermat asap as it seems to be an infection which if not properly treated in time may spread to other family members or room mates.